Price and market discussion

Pttn

Price and market discussion

Post by Pttn » 26 Nov 2018, 18:33

Riecoin market crashing? Pumping? Discuss about/analyze the Riecoin price and market situation in this topic. Obviously, always do your own research and take trading decisions by yourself.

Currently in Zapple, there seem to be some support at 15 satoshis with people regularly (re)placing buy orders at 13-17 satoshis and even people filling sell orders at 20-25 satoshis. So we can expect that the price will remain relatively stable for some time with people not willing to let the price go under 10 satoshis and in another hand people tired of holding and selling a lot of coins, preventing the price going up.

A panic seller with ~300000 RIC is enough to crash the price to 2 satoshis, but in the other direction, a single 0.1 BTC buy at market will wipe the sell orders up to 69 satoshis, while a 1 BTC one will pump the price to 250 satoshis. And starting from this point, there are only dust orders up to 440! We just need the volume, and it will come soon according to the guytp's news as they will add new very interesting features in Q1/Q2 2019. This should help to make the price recover.

Unfortunately, in another hand, there is the Poloniex threat, they have millions of RIC and can crash the market at any time. Also, we have a lot of whales, though it is the case for any cryptocurrency. Let's hope that no one will be stupid enough to sell everything at once, nor use the coins to manipulate the market.

I remind people that it is now possible to trade Riecoins in XequineX, a new (still in construction but working enough) exchange proposed by the mining pool XPoolX.

We need to find new usages for Riecoin, as most buyers are doing this by pure speculation. I opened another topic to invite people brainstorming about this.
rieMiner - Riecoin solo + pooled miner
Personal Riecoin page (links, download,...)
freebitco.in - earn up to $200 in BTC each hour!

mastific

Re: Price and market discussion

Post by mastific » 27 Nov 2018, 20:16

I wonder if Poloniex could be persuaded to dispose of thier RIC holdings by an as widely as possible marketed Dutch auction. Allowing the coin to go forward after the event.

The event might even draw some attention. The hard bit would be getting Poloniex on board, Anyone have ideas for sweeteners for them?

czakris

Post by czakris » 28 Nov 2018, 10:44

Honestly I do not think polo team can dump these coins even if it is technically possible because they do not have legal right for tthese coins. They will need to keep these wallets anyway to avoid all these greedy lawyers and really bad PR affecting stock price. So IMO, they will wait for better wallet and either they will let people take their money out or they will relist RIC again.

mastific

Post by mastific » 28 Nov 2018, 18:28

Oh, sure , I thought there'd be *some* orphaned funds, but in the main those balances would be from commissions taken on trades.

rcman

Post by rcman » 01 Dec 2018, 18:54

New all time low at 11! who are the idiots selling? At 150 I never though it'd go lower but now that's a nightmare! Sell actual shitcoins instead!

Pttn

Post by Pttn » 02 Dec 2018, 15:12

I remind to all sellers that a single ~1 BTC buy will currently pump the price to ~440 satoshis... So consider this before giving your RIC away for almost free.
rieMiner - Riecoin solo + pooled miner
Personal Riecoin page (links, download,...)
freebitco.in - earn up to $200 in BTC each hour!