Listing in exchange

Vijendra

Listing in exchange

Post by Vijendra » 03 Sep 2018, 18:38

Why we are not going to other exchange to list ric.....there are lot of exchange...sure they will list it...its a very old and good coin ....and also acitive Twitter account with weekly or monthly updates..

IGJ

Re: Listing in exchange

Post by IGJ » 10 Sep 2018, 17:17

Ahoy, Vijendra
Nice to see you here !

Many of the bigger exchanges want listing tax this tax is a lot of money, for example cryptopia want 15 BTC. Nobody from us is able to pay so much money I guess. Also many of the exchanges want more modern wallet version. Clo1 working on it, but till Gatra (project owner) not accept it, it cant be official.

czakris

Post by czakris » 18 Sep 2018, 16:56

I think the best way will be to wait for update, then try to enter as many exchanges as possible, implement RIC into technology or maybe game micro-payment service to make people consume these coins and wait for momentum to pop up on bigger exchanges. So after this 0.16 update, instead of talking with exchanges maybe you should try to talk with game developers. That is the basic farming method and way of getting rich IMHO.

Pttn

Post by Pttn » 03 Nov 2018, 00:07

We absolutely need to list in new exchanges as soon as possible and increase the volume.
One stupid miniwhale selling is enough to crash the price to 1 Satoshi, and it can happen at any time when you watch the thin Buy Orders.
Anyone having good relations with any big enough exchange owners/staff here?
rieMiner - Riecoin solo + pooled miner
Personal Riecoin page (links, download,...)
freebitco.in - earn up to $200 in BTC each hour!

IGJ

Post by IGJ » 03 Nov 2018, 09:42

I agree, we need ric to be listed on more exchanges. We should try to contact with some of the smaller exchanges, that are not total scam, maybe they will have not initial fee for adding coin. Last year for some scam coins I used http://stocks.exchange now I see they are transformed to stex . Send them request to add ric, they have minimal requirement to have trade volume of 1000 usd per day, so if they accept ric maybe we will have to start bots there.