Any news about XPoolX exchange?

rcman

Any news about XPoolX exchange?

Post by rcman » 31 Aug 2018, 09:30

I read months ago XPoolX was working on its own Riecoin exchange. Does anyone has any news about that? A second exchange will really be welcomed!

I think a pool with its own exchange is an amazing concept, people could directly cash out their earnings without using external exchanges. The concept could even go as far as converting automatically the Riecoins to Bitcoins while mining as an optional feature, the pool owner could set a huge commission like 30% and many miners would not even mind this.

hopguide

Re: Any news about XPoolX exchange?

Post by hopguide » 01 Sep 2018, 11:14

I am wondering too as well. This will really help the community and likely attract new miners.

But I have the impression that the very active people seem to have vanished for some reason. Ziiip, XpoolX, Simba 84, (pools owners) DGA and Gatra did not post anything since a very long time. I hope that they will not abandon the project or eventually close their pools.

In another hand, we have tons of Newbies appearing from nowhere (you, IGJ, Clo1, Lzknr, PttnMe, ...) and being active, with many even doing a great work!

ziiip

Post by ziiip » 25 Sep 2018, 05:25

uBlock.it will continue to operate a Riecoin pool for many years into the future :)

Lately I have been preoccupied with a few projects but have not forgotten about Riecoin.
My main efforts are focused around raising funds for listing on new exchanges since it's obvious gatra is not in the best position to contribute short of development bounties.

uBlock.it will be allocating all pool donations for an exchange fund. We'll probably continue this until we have sufficient number of exchanges/liquidity.
I'll be willing to add 1 BTC of my own funds on top of whatever the pool brings in.
The pool will still remain 0% fee but any donations will be allocated to the exchange fund until further notice.

Pttn

Post by Pttn » 03 Nov 2018, 00:17

It will indeed be awesome if XPoolX built an exchange for Riecoin. But since May 11, they "are working on a exchange platform for RIC and it's in testing phase" and there is no any news since then.

ziiip, did you try to find a good exchange willing to list Riecoin for a reasonable fee?
rieMiner - Riecoin solo + pooled miner
Personal Riecoin page (links, download,...)
freebitco.in - earn up to $200 in BTC each hour!