Helping listing zapple and riecoin in coinmarketcap HOWTO

IGJ

Helping listing zapple and riecoin in coinmarketcap HOWTO

Post by IGJ » 28 Aug 2018, 09:39

After changing couple emails with coinmarketcap staff, I think finally cleared what we should do to list zapple.com and RIC/BTC again on their site. Here is step by step what we should do (as many people do it as bigger is the chance they to list)

1. Open in your browser https://coinmarketcap.com/
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and find where is "Useful links"
3. Click on "Request form" (will open new window something like https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/LONG_STRING)
3.1 Select "I want to add new markets for an existing cryptocurrency or exchange" click next
3.2 Select Yes on the question "Do the markets have at least $1000 USD equivalent of daily trading volume?"
3.3 Type:
3.3.1 Exchange Name -> Zapple
3.3.2 Cryptocurrency Name -> Riecoin
3.3.3 Ticker -> RIC/BTC
3.3.4 Exchange URL -> https://zapple.com
3.3.5 Leave empty Other info (I don't know what to type there)
3.3.6 Click Next
3.4 Enter your email address (It is optional but I believe CMC will take it more serious if there are email) and click submit

After 1 to 7 days you will receive email from CMC with information about your request.

The procedure will not take you much more than 5 minutes, but if we manage to make them list zapple and update riecoin info will help us all a lot.

Pon13

Re: Helping listing zapple and riecoin in coinmarketcap HOWTO

Post by Pon13 » 28 Aug 2018, 14:29

very nice and easy. done done done

millepag

Post by millepag » 28 Aug 2018, 18:44

Done!

lzknv

Post by lzknv » 29 Aug 2018, 00:20

Done.

idigger

Post by idigger » 29 Aug 2018, 10:43

OK, Done.

Pttn

Post by Pttn » 30 Aug 2018, 15:19

Unfortunately, Zapple does currently not have at least $1000 daily volume, so I am not sure if they will accept our requests for now, regardless of how many we are. Maybe we should wait that Zapple becomes more known before requesting the listing of this exchange.
rieMiner - Riecoin solo + pooled miner
Personal Riecoin page (links, download,...)
freebitco.in - earn up to $200 in BTC each hour!

lzknv

Post by lzknv » 31 Aug 2018, 02:54

I also noticed that RIC is no longer listed in coinmarketcap.

We need to gain volumn to get it relisted.

rcman

Post by rcman » 31 Aug 2018, 09:03

F*** Poloniex, really. First they freeze the wallets at the halvening (with a potential price surge), then they don't do anything to fix the wallet, and finally they delist Riecoin for reasons which are consequences of their own actions. I hate them so much, they must go bankrupt!!!

Moreover, there are many other coins with very few volume, like Namecoin today: only 0.3 BTC daily volume, with 6 more having an even lower volume (including 2 Bitcoin shitforks)!!!!! There were no need to delist Riecoin!! Or why don't Poloniex delist these as well?

But as Pttn and lzknv said, we should wait Zapple getting more exposure and volume. Zapple is far from having the required $1000 daily trade volume. Let's hope one day RIC/BTC volume there will be so high that Poloniex will regret delisting Riecoin!